Register your brand to increase your brand awareness and build trust among shoppers. Engage in Storefront, A+ Content, Brand Analytics and more.
What is Amazon Brand Registry?
Amazon Brand Registry is a special service created by Amazon to protect seller’s intellectual property and create a much more branded shopping experience for shoppers online. Already 300,000 brands are enrolled in the program. Some of the advantages of the program include special reporting, branding tools, and advertising solutions created for brands that are in the registry.
Before applying, you will need to meet eligibility requirements such as having an active country-specific trademark already fulfilled. If you already have a trademark, you can sign up for Brand registry and shortly after you should be approved.
When you register your brand you can:
- Prevent fraudulent, false and unethical conduct
- Gain access to brand-only tools
- Generate potential copywright infringement report
- Gain access to Brand Analytics reports
- Run high converting Sponsored Brands ad types
- Create A+ content pages and drive sales
- Get your own Storefront and represent your brand and products in an eye-catching form
Amazon A+ Content
Once you’ve driven the relevant traffic to the listing, you’ll need this traffic to buy from you. One of the most powerful tools for user retention that Amazon offers is definitely A+ content. A+ content (previously known as EBC content) is an additional space on the product listing page that allows you to explain your product’s features in more details, with additional imagery that helps you stand out from the competition.
What are the benefits of using A+ content?
Here are some of the main advantages:
- Conversion rate optimization – split tests have shown that this Amazon A+ content improved conversion rates on the listings where it was used.
- Visualizes the product better – in the product images section, you only get to upload 7 images per product and that is sometimes not enough to showcase your product to your customers in great detail. This additional space on the listing is giving you enough opportunity to make up for that.
- Improves reviews – the fact that you are able to communicate your message better will result in your customers understanding your product’s features better, which ultimately leads to better reviews.
- Improves your listing’s organic rankings – improved conversion rate and more space for descriptive text will help your listing rank better on Amazon. You can also use imagery in this space to add keywords as alt tags.
- Using infographics communicates a better message – using infographics inside of the listing’s A+ content will help bring clarity to the listing, because people are proven to accept information better when it’s visually presented.
The competition on Amazon has become fiercer than ever, between other third-party sellers, and Amazon’s own brands, you need to fight for your own position in the marketplace.
We understand that copywriting is the mother of all digital marketing. Our team of skillful copywriters take their time to understand your product, it’s unique selling propositions, your customers and your competition. After a thorough keyword research, we craft a compelling copy for your A+ content by including a unique brand story, enhanced images and text placements.
Our team of dedicated experts works hard at providing the most professional looking Amazon A+ content, while making it attractive both for the humans and the algorithm.
We have a professional graphic designer on board who helps us create top-notch graphics for a listing and have partnered with experienced product photographers who deliver the photos quickly to us for further work.
Wherever applicable, you should use infographics to tell the story about your brand in an eye-catching way, because average online customer attention span is 8 seconds. We’re trying to make sure we make the most of it.
Send us a message and start your brand makeover today
In-store experience is key for registered brands to drive customer loyalty and sales increase. Some of the key features of your own storefront on Amazon, includes: customizable layouts that allow you to make a unique design, built-in social media sharing buttons, and featuring of your own selection of products.
The main benefits of having your own storefront on Amazon are: telling your own brands story in a manner consistent to your website’s, having a custom URL with brand analytics that will provide you with the right information about new-to-brand purchases, encourage brand loyalty and overall increased sales.
Create an engaging shopping experience for newcomers as well as customers loyal to your brand, by showing them a multi-page storefront consistent to the one you have on your ecommerce website.
At Amazonia PPC, we build storefronts that use latest modern trends in visual content and curated display to communicate your brand’s message exactly how your audience needs to hear it.
Amazonia PPC Storefront creation process
Here at Amazonia, we create storefronts that tell a brand story in a visually presentable way, but that’s not enough. You need to have a Storefront with the right keywords. Relevant keywords with high search volume will bring enough qualified traffic to your store. This is the process that we follow.
Now that there are more than 2 million third party sellers on Amazon, having an impressive storefront on Amazon has become imperative. Our team can help you design an Amazon storefront that will create a memorable first impression and build good momentum for your brand on Amazon.
Sponsored Brands Ads
Sponsored Brands Ads
There isn’t a more effective way to generate brand awareness for a new brand, than to drive targeted traffic to your listings and storefront through sponsored brands ads. Sponsored brand ads feature your logo, have a custom headline, custom image and include up to three of your products. These types of ads work wonderfully in generating brand awareness, and launching new products from an already existing product portfolio. You can use Sponsored Brands product targeting to gain even more placements on search results and product detail pages, and attention-grabbing Sponsored Video Ads that have highest click-through rate are an awesome thing to show your products and brand.
Sponsored brands ads are a great way to attract high-intent customers as they do their research on Amazon. Through NTB (new-to-brand) metrics, you’re allowed to measure how many new customers you’ve generated with Sponsored brands ads.
Contact our branding specialists today
Copyright Amazonia PPC | 2021